Comments from PCP SCITT alumni
I am so pleased that I applied and was accepted onto this course. It has provided me with an excellent start to teaching and the supportive and caring approach of course leaders and trainees has really helped me to develop.
With the course being so school-centred, it meant that we quickly got to put the theory into practice. Now I’ve completed my first term as a teacher, I wanted to say thanks for all the help and support last year.
I really feel the PCP course has prepared me well to become a teacher. I’ve already recommended it to two people and will continue to do so.
Click here to read more testimonials from former PCP SCITT trainees
PCP SCITT aims to
- Develop our trainees as reflective practitioners who prioritize inclusive and respectful relationships in accordance with the SCITT’s Catholic ethos and the importance of each individual in the eyes of God
- Develop the unique potential of each trainee through individualised mentoring and pastoral support
- Enrich the trainee learning experience by modelling the highest standards of teaching excellence and professionalism in our training
- Recognise as central the needs of the child and their right to high-quality teaching
- Support our partner schools and the diverse communities they serve, including providing professional development opportunities for school colleagues