The PCP SCITT training centre is located at the rear of Holy Family Catholic Primary School.
Mansel Road West
Tel: 023 8077 9753
The centre in Southampton has disabled access and a toilet with wheelchair access. Disabled parking can be provided. Visitors with special needs should contact the SCITT prior to their visit.
(directions updated October 2021 due to local road closures for roadworks)
- From the M27 turn off at Junction 3.
- Exit the M271 at junction 1, towards Lordshill/A3057/Nursling. At the roundabout, take the exit onto Brownhill Way.
- Continue along Brownhill Way. At the first roundabout, take the fourth exit to go straight ahead and continue along Brownhill Way.
- At the next roundabout (Lordshill roundabout), take the third exit to turn right onto Romsey Road.
- Turn right into Green Lane.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit to turn right into Windemere Lane.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit to turn right into Mansel Road West.
- At the end of the road, turn left into Lower Brownhill Road.
Free street parking is available on Lower Brownhill Road. Once you have parked, follow the footpath along the wooden fence until you reach the entrance to the SCITT. Keep an eye out for the sign so you know you’ve reached the gate!
Arrive at Southampton Central Station and catch the 2 City Red, 7 Bluestar or 18 Bluestar bus.
Get off at The Saints Pub and walk down Mansel Road West past Holy Family School. Turn left into Lower Brownhill Road. Keep following the footpath along the wooden fence until you reach the entrance to the SCITT. Keep an eye out for the sign so you know you’ve reached the gate!
The nearest airport is Southampton (approx 15 mins by car). Bournemouth Airport is located about 40 mins from the training centre.