Are you interested in training to become a teacher but aren’t sure which training route will be best for you?
Would you like to know more about how we train candidates and different routes?
We are running several different teacher training information mornings at various schools over the South East. There is no need to book. Just turn up on the day and you will get the opportunity to:
- Hear from Programme Directors
- Hear from tutors and recently qualified teachers who have taken our programmes
- Find out about the different routes into teaching we support
- Speak with past trainees about about how we have helped them secure teaching posts
- Speak with current trainees about their experience
- Ask all those questions you have been wondering about.
Below is a list of dates and the different venues with links to the schools’ websites. Just come along and have a chat.
Monday 4th March 2019 (Coffee, Cake and Chat drop-in sessions)
Thursday 17th January 2019
9.00 – 11.00 St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, Portsmouth
13.00 – 15.00 St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School, Southsea
Thursday 24th January 2019
09.00 – 11.00 St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Aldershot
Thursday 7th February 2019
09.00 – 11.00 Springhill Catholic Primary School, Southampton
Thursday 14th February 2019
09.00 – 11.00 Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School, Bournemouth
Thursday 7th March 2019
09.00 – 11.00 St Bede’s Catholic Primary School, Basingstoke
The PCP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people. We expect all staff and trainees to share this commitment.