Are you interested in training to become a teacher but aren’t sure which training route will be best for you?
Would you like to know more about how we train candidates and different routes?
We are running several different teacher training information mornings at various schools over the South East. There is no need to book. Just turn up on the day and you will get the opportunity to:
- Hear from Programme Directors
- Hear from tutors and recently qualified teachers who have taken our programmes
- Find out about the different routes into teaching we support
- Speak with past trainees about about how we have helped them secure teaching posts
- Speak with current trainees about their experience
- Ask all those questions you have been wondering about.
Below is a list of dates and the different venues with links to the schools’ websites. Just come along and have a chat.
18th October 2018 09.00-12.00
8th November 2018 09.00-12.00
16th November 2018 09.00-12.00
22nd November 2018 09.00-12.00
The PCP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people. We expect all staff and trainees to share this commitment.